- Associate of Arts with majors in Religious Studies, Theology, and Liberal Arts – 60 Credits
- Bachelor of Arts with majors available on campus or online in Philosophy, Theology, English in the Humanities, History in the Social Sciences, and online in Sacred Art – 120 Credits
- Fast-track Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degrees in Theology can be earned in combination in as little as 5 years. Students must complete 30 credit hours in Theology for their major on the Undergraduate level, and at least 36 credit hours in Theology for their Master of Arts degree. Nine credits of the graduate-level courses can be used towards the B.A. The BA/MA is a 147 total credit program. To be eligible, students enrolling in the Fast-Track program must first earn a minimum of 60 credit hours on the undergraduate level and maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Next, students will complete the Fast-Track MA form to continue their studies from the B.A. Theology track to the BA/MA Theology Degree Track.
- Master of Arts in Theology on campus or through Online Learning with concentrations in Bioethics, Church History, Dogmatic Theology, General Studies, Moral Theology, Sacred Scripture, and Thomistic Studies – 36 Credits
- Master of Arts in Philosophy through Online Learning with concentrations in Christian Wisdom, Ethics, General Studies, History of Philosophy, and Systematic Philosophy – 36 Credits
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies through Online Learning with concentrations in Apologetics, Catechetical Ministry, General Studies, Ministry, Marriage and Family Studies, Pastoral Counseling, Spiritual Direction, Youth and Young Adult – 36 Credits
Permanent link to this article: https://catalog.holyapostles.edu/the-college/degree-programs/