- Associates of Arts with majors in Religious Studies, Theology, and Liberal Arts – 60 Credits
- Bachelor of Arts with majors available on campus or online in Philosophy, Theology, English in the Humanities, History in the Social Sciences, Liberal Arts and online in Sacred Art – 120 Credits
- Fast-track Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degrees in Theology To earn a Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degree in Theology, students need to complete at least 30 credit hours in Theology for their major on the undergraduate level and at least 36 credit hours in Theology for their Master of Arts degree. Six credits on the Graduate level may be used for the student’s undergraduate and graduate degrees successively. The BA/MA is a 150 total credit program. The fast-track opportunity allows students to complete their BA and MA degrees in as little as 5 years.
To be eligible, students enrolling in the Fast-Track program must first earn a minimum of 60 credit hours on the undergraduate level and maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Next, students will complete the Fast-Track MA form to continue their studies from the BA Theology track to the BA/MA Theology Degree Track.
- Master of Arts in Theology on campus or through Online Learning with concentrations in Bioethics, Church History, Dogmatic Theology, General Studies, Moral Theology, Sacred Scripture, and Thomistic Studies – 36 Credits
- Master of Arts in Philosophy through Online Learning with concentrations in Christian Wisdom, Ethics, General Studies, History of Philosophy, and Systematic Philosophy – 36 Credits
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies through Online Learning with concentrations in Apologetics, General Studies, Spiritual Direction, Pastoral Counseling, Youth and Young Adult Ministry, Marriage and Family Studies, Catechetical Ministry – 36 Credits
Permanent link to this article: https://catalog.holyapostles.edu/the-college/degree-programs/