All applicants must apply online at www.holyapostles.edu/admissions and submit the following Admissions Materials (more details are provided within the Application Form):
- Complete Online Application Form, click here for Admissions page
- Official Transcripts and GPA of 2.0 (Undergraduates) and 3.0 (Graduates)
- A 500-word Personal Essay
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- From a Priest or Religious
- From an Academic or a Mentor
- $50 Application Fee
- On Campus Students (only) must also:
- Visit the campus and meet with the Director of Admissions
- Submit an updated Immunization Form
Please send all Admissions Information via email to: email@example.com
Admissions Information mail also be sent by regular mail to:
Holy Apostles College and Seminary, c/o the Admissions Office
33 Prospect Hill Road, Cromwell, CT 06416
a. Deadlines for Submission and Enrollment
Holy Apostles College and Seminary offers Rolling Admissions and recommends the following suggested deadlines:
- For the Fall Semester, before the end of July;
- For the Spring Semester, before the end of November;
- For the Summer Semester, before the end of March.
Omitting information or providing false information to Holy Apostles College and Seminarycan result in refusal of admission to, or dismissal from, Holy Apostles College and Seminary.
Accepted students must enroll in their undergraduate or graduate academic programs within one calendar year from the date of their acceptance letter. If an accepted student is unable to enroll within one calendar year, a leave of absence may be requested, otherwise the student’s admission will be voided and the student must reapply for admission to Holy Apostles College and Seminary.