Holy Apostles grants tuition refunds to students who have official withdrawn from class(es) on the following schedule:
- Prior to the first day of classes, 100% refund
- By the first Friday of classes, 75% refund
- By the third Friday of classes, 50% refund
- By the fifth Friday of classes, 25% refund
- After the fifth Friday of classes, no refund
Students who reside in the state of Maryland may refer to their refund policy, click here.
To be considered officially withdrawn from a course, the following steps must be completed:
- Complete an Add/Drop Form, click here to download.
- Have the Add/Drop form signed by your Academic Advisor and the Academic Dean;
- Personally submit (in person or by email) the Add/Drop Form to the Office of the Registrar.
Refunds are granted through the Business Office only. Upon receipt of the proper documentation, the Business Office will issue the refund.
Because Holy Apostles College and Seminary is subject to the U.S. Department of Education’s federal refund formula, financial aid recipients who withdraw from a course(s) during the tuition refund period may not receive a refund of their payment as defined by the school’s refund policy stated above. Students should speak with the financial aid office before withdrawing from a course.