Inspired and guided by the mission of the founder of the Society of the Missionaries of the Holy Apostles, Fr. Eusebe Menard O.F.M., Holy Apostles College and Seminary strives to promote, form and accompany youths and adults to the priesthood, and other ministries and apostolates within the Church as faithful witnesses of Christ.
To facilitate by our mission and vision the preaching of Jesus Christ to the edges of society and ends of the earth for the salvation of souls.
The vision of Holy Apostles College and Seminary is to be the premier provider of online and on- campus Catholic undergraduate and graduate education. We envision each graduate as a competent and courageous missionary disciple of Jesus Christ according to his or her state of life, ministry, or apostolate.
- To deepen their personal relationship with Jesus Christ, who is Truth incarnate, and to integrate Him into every aspect of their lives.
- To understand, embrace, and live according to the clear teachings of the Church’s Magisterium regarding faith and morals.
- To form ordained, consecrated and lay missionary disciples by cultivating the spiritual, human, intellectual and pastoral development of its seminarians and students to serve Christ’s Church.
- To deliver a Catholic educational experience by means of a recognizably distinctive and unambiguous Catholic intellectual tradition.
- To instill a sincere devotion to the Mass, the Liturgy of the Hours, personal prayer and heartfelt service to others in order to form and prepare seminarians and students as effective witnesses of Christ to the culture.
- To educate and challenge seminarians and students to formulate and communicate a coherent Christian worldview based on faith and reason and thus become effective evangelists, catechists and apologists for the Catholic faith.
- To strive to create and maintain excellence in teaching and learning, research and discovery, and service and engagement, through the Liberal Arts, Philosophy and Theology in accord with the clear Magisterial teachings of the Catholic Church.